jeudi 26 novembre 2009

Africa!


I would like to visit Africa, I heard some comments about this place and they were all good. Why I want go there it's because, first, I never take airplane, so it would be a good opportunity to take them.Second, I would to do a photo safari, I always see Africa animals in zoo, and I find that it's more exciting to see them in their natural habitat.Thirdly, this place attracts not just for animals but also because I'am a person who has an attention to others and I find that people in Africa are not all they want, so I would like to give my help with a simple gesture like bring some game or bring school accessories. It's sure I'll visit Africa one day because i think that it's a great place
135 words.

2 commentaires:

  1. I think that Africa it's a good place to see.Me too I want visit this country.The first reason why I would like to be there is like you because I want to see animal and for help the people in Africa. If one day you decide to go in Africa call me.It could be interesting to be together in Africa.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Even if Africa is a area very poor, I think it's a veryy beautiful continent.Me too I would like make a Safari trip.There are exceptionnals animals in Africa.

    RépondreSupprimer