samedi 9 janvier 2010

Basket Ball!


Since 4 years, I began playing basketball after having an error in my course choices to the school.Finally I kept this course, for tested another sport that I did not know, I quickly loved this sport! I then decided to join a team.Since this time, I have almost the same girls in the team, that allowed us to develop our talent together. We a lot improved since two years, and this year we didn't lose. I am really proud to be in this team and I hope that we will have again a beautiful season this year.


Miche 23, Marjo 4, M-P J ,M-C 22, Doum 11, Jen 44, Danna 7, Gab 15, Noé 32 and coach Christian!
105 words

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Noe!
    Yes, the basketball is the best sport!
    You play really good. You're a good guard. I think your team could not play without you because you're a player so important. I loved play with you. All team miss me. Your next match call me I want to see you. Bye bye

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for your comments Caro!:) It's really appreciate. I enjoyed playing with you this year, but i think that your team needs you!I hope that we can play together next year! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes,I LOVE basketball. I'm number 7 in these team sport.We have a beautiful team . We go to win all game ang to win all tournament !

    RépondreSupprimer