mardi 12 janvier 2010

Future business


In the future year, I would like working with people with mental or physical difficulties or simply for helping those who need it. This summer, I worked at a day camp for children with disabilities, I really like it. I learned a lot about them and it's funny to say, but these children teach me many things despite their disability. When I started working with them, I do not know how it does, but I quickly attached to them, specifically a boy with autism. He had no expression on his face, but when I managed to make him smile, it was my greatest victory! I still to want learn about them so this is why I want to do this job all my life!


120 words

4 commentaires:

  1. Hi Noémie !

    Me too I want to do this job(specialist teacher) and I think this is the most beautiful job ! I am agree with you, It is very easy to attach to these kids. They are very charming.

    bye bye

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think you did a great job to go working for one day with disabled children. I realy appreciate that you like them and i think you must be a good person because the small guy smiled because of you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I think you will be able to do this job because you are very strong and sociable.Don't give up with you're dream and I wish you a amazing year 2010!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i think tou will be very good for that job!especially you took experience with the summer camp and disabled children befor.

    RépondreSupprimer